5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
The light bulb symbolizes our thoughts and how over-thinking can kill us.
This is actually genius.
One of my favorite pictures on tumblr
My thoughts are slowing killing me.
Each day my thoughts are killing me.
man babies confuse the shit outta me look at this one he fuckin run towards it at 80mph like u ever took a physics class nigga? were u not expecting to get wet? someone get this kid a job
THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
CARRY THE WATER
REMOVE THE WATER
SPONGEBOB IS REAL
I can’t stay mad at you guys. Have a proper image~
…even though I picked a really bad time to finish this. RIP Abby and Jay Leno your 36000+ trainers are morons.
Seriously watch this stream.